The tradition of wearing saris woven by hand i.e. woven using a Hand-Loom is a quintessence of Indian fashion for every Indian women. The hand-loom saris have a unique place in our hearts. The transferred skills from generation to generation keeps the skill alive and the rich designs/styles are due to the uniqueness, flexibility of production, openness to innovations, adaptability to suppliers requirements and the wealth of our rich traditions. It’s a must have for your wardrobe collection. The uniqueness of this fabric lies in the transfer of design and coloring onto warp, for weaving them deftly together. Beautifully designed Indian Traditional ethnic parties wear sarees made of high-quality fabric Lycra which have attractive embellishment. Hand crafted Gorgeous Pochampally style cotton saree in blue color and with knitted floral patterns in an ethnic style. Rich and elegant border. There’s no other outfit more feminine than a saree, it is elegant as well as Stylish. Floral Knitting pattern throughout the Saree. Saree has a zari Border floral knitting pattern with Violet color. Pallu Has Rich Floral Knitting pattern in Purple Color. This Saree Comes with Tassels in Pallu.
- Beautiful Handcrafted pochampally Cotton Saree Made From Quality Yarns
- Soft, Comfortable and Durable Fabric
- This saree is suitable for marriage ceremony, parties, reception, festive occasions, get together, evening wear or functions and gifting to loved ones
- This saree comes with rich elegant border and pallu
- Running Blouse piece
- Saree Comes with Tassels in Pallu
- There may be a slight variation in color from the pictures and the actual product due to lighting conditions while taking photography
- Light Dry cleaning is recommended.