The tradition of wearing saris woven by hand i.e. woven using a Hand-Loom is a quintessence of Indian fashion for every Indian women. The hand-loom saris have a unique place in our hearts. The transferred skills from generation to generation keeps the skill alive and the rich designs/styles are due to the uniqueness, flexibility of production, openness to innovations, adaptability to suppliers requirements and the wealth of our rich traditions. This hand-loom sari has a long tower type butta work which is an exclusive style in handloom saris and very unique. Choosen color combination is also a very rare and makes it ideal for any party environment.
- Handloom Chanderi Cotton Saree
- Long Tower Type Butta Work
- Unique and Different Color Combination ( Pink + Green)
- Rich and Grand Looks with Pallu woven with Zari
- Comfortable and Durable Fabric