Deccani Handicrafts brings to you a Beautiful Nataraja Figurine. This is a copper oxidized aluminum decorative metal craft. The process of making this craft involves melting aluminum and die casting, hand finishing the craft and then copper oxidization. This metal craft is designed to last for a lifetime, as time passes by, the copper color becomes darker by weathering and climatic conditions and the craft looks like an antique piece. This Figurine is handcrafted intricately with utmost case and detailing. In this idol he dances within a circular cyclically closed arch of flames. The word Nataraja means Lord of the dance or King of the dance. It is a depiction of the Hindu god Shiva as the divine cosmic dancer. He is generally represented as immersed in deep meditation or dancing the Tandava upon the demon of ignorance in his manifestation of Nataraja. The sculpture is symbolic of Shiva as the lord of dance and dramatic arts. Nataraja represents the bliss that the whole world is longing for. This statue can be religious and Inspirational to many people who are pursuing the field of performing arts (dance, drama and music). This statue can be kept on a table, in a showcase and can be placed in the living room, pooja room, offices. Most importantly places of performance, practice and learning are adorned with lord Nataraja statues. Hence our craft can address these unique requirements. This is also an ideal gifting option for your nearest and dearest ones on special occasions and achievements in performance arts.
- Nataraja idol is hand-crafted by skilled artisans
- DIMENSIONS in centimeters are (HEIGHT= 37.5cm) X (WIDTH= 30.5cm) X (DEPTH= 12cm)
- This idol is made up of aluminum and then copper oxidized which adds to its color and gives the antique look.
- It needs minimal maintenance and should be wiped with a soft cloth. Please avoid the use of harmful chemicals/water, as this might damage the statue
- This metal idol is designed to last for a lifetime, as well enhance the interiors of your house.