Deccani Handicrafts brings to you a Fabulous Saibaba Metal Figurine. This is a copper oxidized aluminum decorative metal craft. The process of making this craft involves melting aluminum and die casting, hand finishing the craft and then copper oxidization. This metal craft is designed to last for a lifetime, as time passes by, the copper color becomes darker by weathering and climatic conditions and the craft looks like an antique piece. This Figurine is intricately handcrafted by our skilled artisans. The statue shows Sai Baba sitting on a stone with his famous blessing pose, where he puts one leg on top of the other leg. He instructed his devotees and followers to lead a moral life, help others, love every living being, and develop two important features of character: faith and patience. He was revered by both his Hindu and Muslim devotees. This idol is not only suitable for pooja rooms, but also as a piece of decoration in living spaces. Sai Baba is a symbol of humanity and a preacher of kindness. Sai baba says that all religions lead to the same goal. His idol is not just an idol, but it is his philosophy of life which is to help others, charity, forgiveness, self-realization and avoiding love towards materialistic things in life. His Idol shows that he is a “fakir” who taught God and Guru. A must have for everyone who believed in his teachings. It is a great gifting option for your loved ones, family and friends.
- The Blessing Saibaba idol is hand-crafted by skilled artisans
- DIMENSIONS in centimeters are (HEIGHT= 33cm) X (WIDTH= 16.50cm) X (DEPTH= 13cm)
- This idol is made up of aluminum and then copper oxidized, which adds to its color and gives the antique look.
- It needs minimal maintenance and should be wiped with a soft cloth. Please avoid the use of harmful chemicals/water, as this might damage the statue
- This metal idol is designed to last for a lifetime, as well enhance the interiors of your house