Deccani Handicrafts brings to you a Beautiful Goddess Gaja Lakshmi wall hanging decorative artwork. This is a copper oxidized aluminum decorative metal craft. The process of making this craft involves melting aluminum and die casting, hand finishing the craft and then copper oxidization. This metal craft is designed to last for a lifetime, as time passes by, the copper color becomes darker by weathering and climatic conditions and the craft looks like an antique piece.
In this craft the Goddess Lakshmi is depicted with two elephants spraying water. This form of Goddess Lakshmi is known as Gajalakshmi (one of the 16 forms of Goddess Lakshmi). The elephants are shown as “lustrating” her, pouring water from their trunk. GajaLakshmi is depicted seated on a lotus. She is shown as seated in Padmasana yogic posture, and has four arms. In upper pair of hands she carries a lotus, and the lower hands are generally shown in abhya and varadamudra. Gaja Lakshmi symbolizing grace, strength, power, and fertility. GajaLakshmi is perceived as the indication of success, good fortune, and joy. This craft can be hung on walls in living spaces, pooja room at home or offices and shops. It is an excellent gifting option for your nearest and dearest ones on special occasions.
- Goddess Gaja Lakshmi Metal Frame Wall Hanging craft
- Copper oxidized aluminum casted metal craft, gives it an antique look as time passes by
- DIMENSIONS in centimeters are (HEIGHT= 41.5 cm) X (WIDTH= 60 cm) X (DEPTH= 6 cm)
- It needs minimal maintenance and should be wiped with a soft cloth. Please avoid the use of harmful chemicals/water, as this might damage the craft.
- This metal craft is designed to last for a lifetime, as well enhance the interiors of your house