Deccani Handicrafts brings to you a Pair of Beautiful Rajasthani chowkidar wall hanging craft. This is a copper oxidized aluminum decorative metal craft. The process of making this craft involves melting aluminum and die casting, hand finishing the craft and then copper oxidization. This metal craft is designed to last for a lifetime, as time passes by, the copper color becomes darker by weathering and climatic conditions and the craft looks like an antique piece. This is a beautiful metal craft is a wall hanging. A Rajasthani Gate keeper with turban and a large stick is a traditional style craft representing Rajasthan’s rich culture. Today we see such beautifully dressed men standing guard at luxury hotels and entrances to welcome guests. You can hang this crafts on walls in the living room or near the stair cases and make it a stylish decor.
- Pair of Rajasthani Chowkidar/Gate Keepers handcrafted decorative metal wall hangings
- Copper oxidized aluminum casted metal craft, gives it an antique look as time passes by
- DIMENSIONS in centimeters are (HEIGHT=47 cm) X (WIDTH= 14.5 cm) X (DEPTH= 5 cm)
- It needs minimal maintenance and should be wiped with a soft cloth. Please avoid the use of harmful chemicals/water, as this might damage the craft.
- This metal craft is designed to last for a lifetime, as well enhance the interiors of your house.
- An excellent gifting option for your nearest and dearest ones on special occasions.