Deccani Handicrafts brings to you a Fabulous Lord Balaji Standing form Metal Figurine. This is an aluminum made decorative metal craft. The process of making this craft involves melting aluminum and die casting and hand finishing.
This Idol is handcrafted intricately by using various box casting techniques by our craftsmen. The idol has been recreated in likeness of Tirupati Temple Balaji but without the outside frame. We have made this style and form to give it a unique look and bring out Lord Balaji’s features and details to a much more clarity. By looking at it it is very clear that this Idol will make you mesmerized by its intriguing style and detailing. Lord Balaji is considered as the ‘Kaliyug Avatar’ of Lord Vishnu of the Hindu trinity Gods. The scriptures state that Venkateswara is the saviour of all suffering people in the Kali Yuga. Lord Balaji Depicted with a tilakam/Namam on his Forehead. He has ‘chakra’ on the right upper hand and conch on the left upper hand. The left hand showcased in reversing pose and right hand is depicted in bestowing pose. His two wives are resting on either side of his chest. People associate Lord Balaji with their lives and our Idol is an effort to make Tirupathi Balaji in this standing form without the frame bring out more details of the lord himself, so that you can have it at home and get mesmerized at its beauty. A must have for your pooja room if you are looking at a small statue of Balaji to complete your collection. It is also a great gifting option for your loved ones, family and friends.
- The Lord Balaji Standing form Big Statue idol is hand-crafted by skilled artisans
- DIMENSIONS in centimeters are (HEIGHT= 60.5cm) X (WIDTH= 26.5cm) X (DEPTH= 19cm)
- This idol is made up of aluminum
- It needs minimal maintenance and should be wiped with a soft cloth. Please avoid the use of harmful chemicals/water, as this might damage the statue
- This metal idol is designed to last for a lifetime, as well enhance the interiors of your house